Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

part time work - Long time MT

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2022 - 7:23 pm In Reply to: Part time work - No employee positions

I cannot begin to say how much I have grown to detest this line of work. I have tried all kinds of companies which seem to sound great and then wham, it turns to garbage. The pay is a total insult, the demands and demeaning treatment, not to mention all the free work we do for them and god forbid if you make an error!

I know you will read some positive things from different people who still do this for one reason or another, but they never say who they work for and so you have to take it with a grain of salt. I get emails from Indeed and there are still some places that hire MTs to work in their hospital or clinic. I would check those out before I would even consider anything mentioned here.

Those jobs are scum! Nuance and M-Modal have ruined this profession to the nth degree and do not deserve our hard work and expertise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)