Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I got one and it was a fairly simple process. - If you call the IRS, they walk you

Posted: Dec 22nd, 2021 - 1:41 pm In Reply to: Tax identification number/TIN - Is this is a requirement now?

through the whole process. I got mine pretty quickly, although it was a few years back. I cannot remember the exact number of days it took.

As for the home office, that is still a claimable expense. There are many, many on this board that say it is not. I claim it every single year = never had a problem. You need to be very exact as to your home office to quality for the tax deduction. If you follow the steps properly, you can get the deduction.

Hope this helps you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Tax identification number/TIN - Is this is a requirement now? (Views: 577, 2021-12-22, 12:11 pm)
    • I got one and it was a fairly simple process. - If you call the IRS, they walk you
    • I applied - for a TIN (Views: 599, 2021-12-22, 6:09 pm)