Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Anybody working on the Inscribe platform for DeliverHealth? - me

Posted: Nov 13th, 2021 - 7:03 am

I know that EditScript is being "retired" by sometime next year which is such a disappointment, and our healthcare system is going to Inscribe.  Does anybody currently work, for a healthcare system, that utilizes Inscribe?  We just had training and it seems like a dinosaur.  It doesn't do half the stuff EditScript does to benefit the transcriptionist.  It is a bare bones program at the least, but does it have ala carte features that a healthcare system can add?  Like LPH so the MT knows where he/she is at versus having to actually pull out a calculator and do the math?  I am assuming they went away from Word because it was costing them an arm and a leg and they couldn't ever find anybody knowledgeable on how to make it all work together without their being any problems.  I'm just looking for anybody who has switched from EditScript to ESOne (Inscribe) and are still currently employed by a healthcare system, and what happened to your keystrokes?  I don't know if this current MTStars is even the correct place to come for any information like this any more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)