Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your post was quite nice - There are just some on this board that

Posted: Oct 26th, 2021 - 4:30 pm In Reply to: what was it I said? - careerstepmt

are so miserable, they dislike any post where one MT is helping another MT. Not sure if it is jealousy or they are that hateful - guess their lives are meaningless.

I use a gaming headset that has a volume control on the cord; I love those. You can quickly increase/decrease your volume with a slight movement. These fit very snug over your ears, and remove a lot of background nose/interference. I also use a gaming keyboard. They are more sturdy, and they also have a nice volume control to the top right (model G910 my favorite). Most are also backlit, which I also like. Has improved my speed.

Good luck to you - hope you find a situation that fits into whatever life demands you may have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)