Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 51)

Time to admit that it is time to leave - Wiser than I used to be

Posted: Sep 20th, 2021 - 9:55 pm In Reply to: Why work for these people - I agree

After my pay was cut by two thirds by these services, I could no longer pay my bills. Then when the "private contractor" thing was introduced and I was making $2.00 an hour less than minimum wage plus still getting pay docked for a typo, then fired for being given 5 new accounts and not being able to produce enough right out of the gate I just said "enough is enough." FIRED from a "job" paying $2.00 less than minimum wage? Screw that and screw them. Why not quit and make them scramble and then tell them "No" if they start begging for help. They can use people from India. Give them a taste of their own medicine and never look back. No more "Suck it up, Buttercup" when they cut pay to abominable levels or unfairly fire you. No more unfair pay. I retired at 3 times the money these clowns were willing to pay. But for those who cannot do that yet, just about any job pays more than what these clowns offer. Oh, and my the way, when you're gone, then turn them into the state for skirting the law on the "private contractor" matter. All they are trying to do is save money at your expense to the tune of 25% to 30% which is money they should be paying you! It's high time these jerks were put out of business once and for all. And I still think it might have been an "inside job" when Nuance was hit by that computer virus. It was probably some disgruntled employee. And by the way, did you guys know that while all we got was one week off of PTO the first year and 2 weeks off after that (Nuance) that the rest of them like your immediate manager got a MONTH off? Just another example of how they valued us...NOT. What trashy excuses for employers -- almost all of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)