Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why work for these people - I agree

Posted: Sep 19th, 2021 - 7:25 pm In Reply to: Then why work for these people? - Wiser than I used to be

Not only the lousy pay, brutal QA, but how much free work we do and if you make a mistake, it is considered a critical error and you can be docked for it. WTH! Let the clerks do it, who are paid hourly.

I am so done with this line of work, I hope I NEVER, EVER go back to it, no matter why my financial situation is.

Their abuse is beyond belief and no matter what they offer, you are still an IC, which is crap also.

GET OUT! Stop them in their devious ways and low pay, etc. Nuance and MModal have destroyed this job! I hope they burn in H!

The only way I would ever go back to MT work is if I could find a company that is not connected with those devils!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)