Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 61)

LOW WORK, NO WORK, - They do not care

Posted: Sep 15th, 2021 - 8:08 pm In Reply to: LOW ON WORK - Jaggar

Do you really think Nuance will take measures to assure the MTs that they have work for them, make a decent living, of course not. They want it done the minute the dictator is finished and they do not care who does it. How in the world can you sit for 10 hours and not have any work? I always work for 2 or 3 companies and even that isn't enough.

This is not a job in any sense of the word. Low pay, abusive treatment, free work that we do and can get a critical error for and some dock your pay, and so on.

I just left the last 3 companies I worked for and will not go back. I have a PT job now outside of my home, employee status and I love it and wish I would have gotten out 20 years ago when everything started to slide downhill.

We can all thank Nuance and M-Modal or whatever their stupid name is now for taking a very good job and destroying it along with so many MTs in the process. If I ever have to work at home again, it won't be doing this slave work. I hope they all go out of business and everyone can move on.

NO ONE WILL OWN UP AND MAKE THIS A BETTER JOB!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)