Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Good for you! - I agree.

Posted: Sep 8th, 2021 - 3:45 pm In Reply to: Testing - funny you should say that you don't test - Scungilli

If a company cannot look at my resume and also know how this business is when it comes to workflow and see that I am experienced, then they can have their 4 cpl job that probably runs out of work, you're QA'd to death, and think of reasons not to pay you on time.

I refuse to test as well! As a side note, I am currently working in Emdat and they have cut our lines. Every line matters in this industry. This profession has become so cut throat. I don't really want to be a part of it. Everyone is out for themselves and no one really cares if you go days with no work.

Just venting...

Oh, and then they have the audacity to audit you when there has been no work and tell you how terrible you are as an MT. When just a week ago, they had a ton of work and needed everyone to come on and type. As if we live our lives strictly for this profession and are on-call. I think they get away with it because of so many wanting to work from home.

Also, why do new MTs get the same pay as me when they ask a gazillion questions and require so much attention, yet I can cruise on through the work and produce. Makes no sense and is not fair at all.

Anyway! Cheers!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)