Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

More than awful - $10 a day

Posted: Aug 17th, 2021 - 10:32 am In Reply to: MT job offers are awful - Celeste

I am only part time and I worked 6 days for the last pay period and due to low volumes, I made $69.00. That is pathetic, more than pathetic. Thankfully I don't have to rely on this job for my main income, but when I realized how little I made, I was shocked. I made about a dollar an hour working. I did 27 reports and got something like 600 lines! Again, how can this be? No wonder they are constantly looking for MTs to work, they are jumping ship right and left or like myself, have another job or are retired and just working for supplemental income.

I don't know how anyone can sit and do this job day in and day out at the rate they pay and the demands they require. Not to mention being an IC. I figured I actually made half of $60.00 for those 6 days of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)