Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 47)

Testing - Which is bogus

Posted: Aug 17th, 2021 - 3:55 pm In Reply to: Horrible, when there are also some MTSOs who are using "tests" - to get their overflow work done for free SM

That trick has been going on for a very long time and anyone who falls for that, unfortunately gets screwed over. I will not test; in fact, I don't even want to do this any longer. I am so tired of what it has become and even though I do it for supplemental income, I don't even think it is worth it. Too much brain damage for such little pay. I have no incentive. I am tired of the lies about VR, it is a hot mess. The dictators are horrible, even the American ones. How much faster can these people talk?

This job is on the way out in more ways than one and I for one will be happy to leave. I just need to find a few more hours at another job to make ends meet and at this point, I am ready to scrub floors!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)