Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

Agreed! - What also drives me crazy

Posted: Aug 1st, 2021 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: I worked for them and that was my only real complaint - MT2

I started doing this insurance transcription a couple of years ago after having done only medical for nearly 20 years. I understand that the claimants may not always be the most educated or have the best grammar or conversational skills, but what REALLY, REALLY irritates me is when the actual insurance adjusters are completely lacking even the most basic grammar skills and can hardly form a complete and proper sentence to save their lives. I can't even tell you how many times I've heard an adjuster say things like "You was" and "You seen" and then I had one the other day who said "What did that look like?" after EVERY. SINGLE. QUESTION. she would ask. I wanted to strangle her! I was sitting her at my desk yelling, "You sound like a complete idiot!" Then, I had another adjuster who would start EVERY SINGLE sentence with "Okay here." Sometimes the stupidity is just too much for me to handle! My husband always hears me yelling at them from my office because some of the stuff you hear in these interviews is just so insanely stupid! If there's one thing this job has taught me, it's just how ignorant people can be!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)