Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 33)

I worked for them and that was my only real complaint - MT2

Posted: Jul 30th, 2021 - 6:38 am In Reply to: The transcription player is old and cell phone - recordings suck.

After 20 years of listening to literate, educated, generally well-spoken medical professionals putting together complete thoughts in generally acceptable speaking conditions using generally acceptable recording equipment...

then switching to WWD with their stuttering, slang-wielding clients without any communication skills or coherent thought process, trying and failing to explain themselves while shouting angrily and generally failing to stay on topic, all the while talking over a nasty cell phone connection with wind and background noise...

I don't GAF if the medical content is more scientifically complicated and the terminology far more abstruse. It was the redneck who couldn't tell his left from his right, with his terrible memory, interrupting wife, and anger issues that gave me the headache.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)