Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

That was me - DOL

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2021 - 1:27 pm In Reply to: Yes - The person

I was the one who had to report her to the DOL in order to recover the funds that were owed to me. She really struck a nerve when I saw her predatory post trying to lure in more MTs with her lies and deception about alleged "new accounts," so I lost my cool and went off on her. I can't even put into words how good it felt! She clearly does not like hearing the truth, because she disabled the comments within minutes of my post. I feel obliged to put in every effort possible to protect other MTs from going through what I along with many other MTs have gone through with this company. Christina Reed is one of the biggest snakes there is in this industry. She ranks right up there with the CEO of Keystrokes. They could be sisters. She reminds me of Pennywise from "It" who tries to lure little kids into the sewer with balloons. I really appreciate all of the support on my post!

Yes, I did quit with no notice after having a very bad feeling from day one. However, I quit after 5 days, not 3 as she alleges. I repeatedly asked both Christina and Shelley (her QA/trainer minion) for the tax and direct deposit paperwork, which they refused to send to me. They just kept giving me the BS excuse that Christina was "out of town" and "couldn't send it until she got back," which we all know is a complete and total crock. I then started doing research on the company (which I admittedly should have done beforehand) and I started finding posts from other MTs who had the exact same experience as me and who also were not sent any new hire paperwork. Many of them also stated that they were let go after only a week or two, with Nacogdoches claiming that their quality wasn't up to par. They were also giving me a lot of grief about my work and repeatedly claimed that I was making careless errors that I KNOW I did not make. They kept telling me that I was getting numbers in lab values incorrect. This was NOT true. I am one of the most OCD people when it comes to the quality of my work, ESPECIALLY when it comes to critical numbers, (i.e. lab values and medication dosages). If I cannot be 110% certain that I am hearing the numbers clearly and correctly, then I will leave a blank - period. I later found out that Christina and her minion will fabricate fake errors that were never actually made so they can later use that as an excuse to get rid of you once you are no longer of any use to them. That is also why they do not send you any paperwork - they know that you won't be staying and they have no intentions of ever paying you.

As soon as I unearthed all of this information on these crooks, I immediately quit and cut off all communication. I wanted no part in this criminal activity. They had my mailing address, so I waited to see if I would receive a paper check in the mail. Several weeks went by and I received nothing. They only owed me a very small amount, but the amount was not the point. I was not going to allow them to get away with not paying me what I was owed and I was fully prepared to hold them accountable. I did the work, so they needed to pay me, regardless of whether it was $20 or $2000. I filed a formal complaint with the Texas Workforce Commission, informing them that not only had they not paid me, but also that they never sent me any of the legally required new hire paperwork and had put me to work without having completed the mandatory tax forms and sending them a copy of my ID as every employer is required to obtain BEFORE allowing a new hire to begin working.

About a week after I had filed my complaint, I received an email from Christina Reed claiming that she didn't know where to send my check because my address was not on my resume, which is a bold-faced lie. My address is the very first thing on my resume, right at the very top of the first page. I have ALWAYS had my full name, address, both my landline and cell phone phone numbers, and my email address in the header of my resume. I responded and told her that she was incorrect and that my address IS indeed on my resume. Also, I received a phone call from the Texas Workforce Commission. The investigator I spoke with was very nice and he informed me that there was an open investigation being conducted on Nacogdoches regarding potential tax evasion. He had spoken with Ms. Reed and he informed me that she admitted that they were "late" with sending me my new hire paperwork. Ha! Right! She never had any intentions of sending it to me at all!

It makes me so happy to see all of us coming together to take a stand against this crook! She thought that we would all remain silent. She obviously never expected any of us to expose her and speak out about our experiences with her crooked company. The fact that we all had essentially identical experiences speaks volumes. The only thing that frustrates me is the fact that she has not been deleted and banned from the MTU Facebook group. I have no idea what the admin of that page is thinking by repeatedly allowing Ms. Reed to utilize her group to troll and prey upon unsuspecting MTs, but I will be sending her a private message later to discuss this with her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)