Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

I was just going to say the same thing - How many ads is this now?

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2021 - 1:17 am In Reply to: Nacodouche got another ad up tonite, her last hiring round - didnt go to well? I wonder why. nm

I saw her new ad on MTU that she just posted. What a brazen idiot that woman is! I can't believe how blatantly stupid she is to post in that group again after she was blasted so badly on her last couple of posts on there (especially the last one). This is about the fourth or fifth ad that she's posted in the past month alone and the second one in just the past two weeks, still looking to fill the exact same shifts. She's getting desperate. It looks like karma is finally catching up to this b*tch and she can't find anyone who is willing to work for her now that she's been exposed for the criminal that she is, coupled with the fact that she has burned through so many good MTs and there's nobody left. Christina Reed, rot in hell, you nasty sleeze bag! Maybe now you will finally start to understand the consequences of your sleezy, dishonest, deceptive, and criminal behavior and your downright miserable treatment of MTs!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)