Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Her other side situation is a food truck, I believe, as well as - some sort of management company SM

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2021 - 12:27 am In Reply to: Yep, she outright confessed to her crime - Too funny

I got interested after seeing all this come up today. She's got a food truck with her husband, and some sort of management company all registered under her home address. I could assume the management is for some kind of rental property, I don't know for sure. It could be managing all their assets for all I know. She seems like the sneaky, underhanded type who would juggle things to stay barely on the side of legal but enough to keep her going, but that's my own personal opinion.

So yeah, she got backup, not a big deal if she doesn't get paid sometimes. So she doesn't give a royal sh|t if she stays in business and pays her MTs barely enough to live on. It keeps her going and that's all she cares about. What a self-serving, lying, greedy skank.

Look her name up on google, her name and Nacogdoches TX. You can find it all yourself if you want to see it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)