Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes. And my side is that I suffered from Liberal or dem liberal fascists - exactly what you posted here.

Posted: May 25th, 2021 - 6:57 pm In Reply to: Outnumbered - Some people might disagree

Please spare us your comments about the "fringe conservatives". There were radical liberals on that board that did nothing but harass people. Biden and Harris deserve every single thing they get. They have done NOTHING except try to destroy America. If you cannot see that, more is the pity for you.

As for when Pres. Trump was in office, the filth and vulgarity from the dem liberal fascists on that board was beyond disgusting. I kept the screen shots from those posts, as it was routine for a liberal to post hateful garbage, then that liberal would be banned or personally remove their filth, and then claim it never happened. You cannot see them in the archives when it is erased or the Moderator removes them, which is why I took the screen shot. Got sick of the liberals lying about how they never attacked or insulted anyone or never called anyone names. Their own posts proved them to be liars. So, yep - there are 2 sides to every story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)