Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Outnumbered - Some people might disagree

Posted: May 25th, 2021 - 6:48 pm In Reply to: I am an Independent and my experience was - brutal attacks from the lefties

I always felt outnumbered by the fringe group of conservatives, and was really offended when one person who seems to be gone would call me liar, racist, dem liberal fascist and many other offensive names. They followed me when I posted on the main board and taunted me. After the last website maintenance, they were lying in wait for me to come back, and the very first post was something belittling me. I noticed that whenever someone tried to repost anything from publications such as The New York Times or Washington Post, the moderator would remove it. PBS was regarded as some kind of crazy left wing radical channel, which is definitely not true. I won’t repeat some of the epithets that have been thrown at Biden and Harris. I wasn’t on the board when Trump was in office, but attacks probably came from the other side as well. Because someone happens to disagree or have their own opinion does not mean that they are ignorant. All points of view should be tolerated, and no one should be afraid to post out of fear of having someone jump down their throat. Hope I haven’t opened a can of worms, but there are definitely 2 sides to the story.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)