Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

VDI uninstall? - FoolMeTwice

Posted: May 17th, 2021 - 10:32 am

Bought a brand new laptop to work on Escription (shoulda known better) and prayed the install would go smooth as the laptop (expensive) had all the specs they wanted and needed. The install went well. Took a little time but it went well and even better, it performed well while working. With little to no training, I got off NDSP quite quickly as they were accounts I was familar with.  Then out of the blue (about a month later), I was back on NDSP due to critical errors that I did not agree with but they would not budge one iota (have 40+ years experience) and the QA was hell on wheels, i.e. changing my wording, sentence structure and inserting words they thought should be there, etc. 

I feel so stupid that I fell for this crap. I knew better but I wanted to work and love doing VRE/MT work.  I even applied for another job with VDI and their Indian techs ignored the fact that I already had VDI installed  (language barrier?). 

I have made an appointment to have the VDI uninstalled. Do not want to work for any of them anymore. It's torture of the worst degree.  Have any of you had problems with the uninstall of VDI?   Any advice which may help?  Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)