Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I have a company for your list - Qmedet. - sm

Posted: May 17th, 2021 - 5:56 pm In Reply to: Someone on facebook said they had to have a - professional uninstall the program

They hire ICs.  There is an ad on the job seeker's board now, one among their many ads.  Here's my 2 cents' worth: 

These people have no respect for us.  They don't know what data plans are, but there's an extensive "your computer has to have this" list; my guess is those specifications come from Nuance/DeliverHealth because these people can't answer questions about anything IT.  They tell you to put in a ticket with DeliverHealth for everything.  They will not help you in any way, or maybe cannot help in any way, when it comes to IT.   

They schedule too many people on the day shift, then whine about nobody's working the evening/overnight shift and send out "please sign on, nobody's working on this account" emails over and over all evening/night.    

Account manager now said she's hiring, but then asks us to refer somebody because we need help.  So, this weekend, as usual, she says we need help for all the shifts.  Suddenly, oh boy, there's an incentive of $20 if you work 300 lines or more over whatever your daily line contract amount is, and feel free to sign on at any time to work (irrespective of those already scheduled), but if you don't respond directly that you'll work extra, you won't get the incentive.  This makes no sense because I have yet to get 40 hours in 2 weeks.  I run out of work every day, I average 2-3 hours instead of 4.  Sure, some of this no/low work situation could be because the account just dumps work on us when they feel froggy, so it's the luck of the draw whether there will be work or not when we sign on for the day, but I don't know.  

She says over the weekend if there are problems about anything, contact the production assistance team.  Ha!  They don't read or respond to emails.  

I've had two days of horrendous sound files, everything sounds like cassette tapes dragging, it's so bad that I had to toggle between Google and EditScript to make the sound work correctly for a second or two, and this happened a multitude of times in every report.  I got fed up, put in an IT ticket and lost an hour's work while they "fixed" it.  I started working again and the sound crap  started right back up.  I sent her an email telling her I submitted a ticket about the bad sound.  Crickets - until about an hour ago when she says "oh I think I saw an email about them having sound issues."  Well, by all means, whatever you do, don't let us know as it only impacts our livelihood. 

Getting answers about account specs is a waiting game.  Wait for days while you may or may not be doing something wrong or want to know exactly what something means or how they want it.  "Check the account specifications" or "check the MTIs" is the go-to answer.  We all know how wonderfully detailed those are.

Does any of this sound familiar?!  :-) 

If  I sound like I'm irked, it's because I am.  I only work 4 hours a day and I've lost 2 days' pay because of this - this time.  So, come here and be an IC if you can work completely on your own and don't need help with anything, ever.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)