Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why are you still working for them??? - Curious

Posted: May 12th, 2021 - 5:06 am In Reply to: Has anyone been paid by Keystrokes yet??? Falling further and further behind! - wondering

I'm really not trying to stir up any drama or be rude here, but why on God's green earth are you still working for a company with such an extensive history of not paying their employees??? I'm sorry, but I just cannot even begin to comprehend why anyone would continue subjecting themselves to this. I'm seriously starting to think that some of you must enjoy it because it gives you something to gossip and complain about. Enough is enough. If you think that LT is suddenly going to wake up one morning with a moral compass and decide to pay everyone, you are sadly mistaken. This woman has a proven track record of being a THIEF and a LIAR and she will never change. She did hard prison time for felony fraud and theft in the early to mid 90s. One missed or late check is bad enough, but this company has been doing this crap for YEARS. You are aware that KS is currently being sued by the Illinois Labor Board for embezzlement of 401k funds, aren't you? This is who you are working for and you are allowing them to repeatedly get away with this and keep their business going by working for free and keeping their accounts within TAT. This is EXACTLY why they keep doing this. They are getting a hell of a bargain! They KNOW that they have people who will continue working for them no matter what, even when not paid, so in their minds, why should they pay in a timely manner or even at all? When you continue to work (excuse me - volunteer) for this company when you have repeatedly not been paid, you are no longer the victim and you have no one else to blame but yourself. This is like burning your hand on a hot stove and then purposely going back and doing it again and again with the same results. You know what the definition of insanity is, right? Nobody should be working for this company at this point. They need to be shut down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)