Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Contact your state's human rights commission - SM

Posted: Apr 19th, 2021 - 3:18 pm In Reply to: Softscript strikes again - PandaBear

If you were still producing at least the minimum required amount (which it sounds like you were), it sounds like you have been discriminated against since you informed them about your father's illness. I would file a complaint with your state's human rights commission and have them investigate. If nothing else, at least it will make them sweat a bit. Have you failed any other audits prior to this one? If not, I'd say that makes your case even stronger. They probably were looking for an excuse to get rid of you and this is what they are using. It's extremely rare for companies to let someone go over just one failed audit. There would typically have to be a history of previous failed audits to justify termination. I applied with SoftScript twice in the past, but never heard back either time, despite having 20 years of experience and full availability for the hours they were looking to hire for. I guess I dodged a huge bullet by never hearing back from them. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Some of these companies just have no ethics, morals, or compassion whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)