Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Has anyone worked for Aquity as a scribe? - sleepymt

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2021 - 5:13 pm

I keep noticing that both Aquity and Nuance are hiring for virtual scribes as employee, hourly rates, training included, etc. I used to work for Aquity but "your position has been terminated" happened a year ago. Looking at their ad, I think I would be able to do it though I'm uncertain about their scheduling. It's a bit confusing.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has taken the job and how it's going. I'm in a situation where I currently love my job (for a change), they are the nicest people I've worked with and the dictators are excellent but the pay is...well...it's lower than it was with MModal and I'm an IC. So, I'm looking around. I have to work at home. My skill set as a transcriptionist hasn't crossed over to other jobs like I was hoping it would. Any advice would be great. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)