Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Unprofessional and unethical. - Demaris479

Posted: Feb 1st, 2021 - 11:26 pm In Reply to: Unprofessional and unethical - MT Mama

Yes, I belong to the FB group in question. No, I didn't comment on the post. I agree with Legal Eagle. As long as no identifying information was shared, there is nothing wrong with the post. I worked in hospitals and doctor's clinics for years and the nurses and physicians shared funny stories all the time without identifying information. In fact, one of my favorite stories is from when I was working at the patient information desk and an elderly man came up to talk about his wife's surgery the next day. I assured him that this was the right place to get information. While I was talking to him, a young bearded man ran by in an old, sweaty t-shirt and shorts. The man waved at me while running by. The older man was taken aback and said, they'll let anyone into this hospital won't they. I didn't tell him that the man was actually his wife's surgeon and he was waving at me so I could sign him in. See, no identifying information possible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)