Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Legal Eagle is right, not a violation unless patient name is included. - You can discuss, sm

Posted: Feb 1st, 2021 - 10:04 am In Reply to: You are not supposed to discuss cases outside - Of patient care

a patient and say this patient blah, blah, blah and that most certainly is not a violation. There are no others around most of us, so a conversation would likely happen around people who don't even know the hospital you are working on or the clinic or whatever the case may be. So, no, it would not be easy to figure out a patient if I am speaking about someone at a hospital in New York to people who live in an entirely different state. I could say, "I did a job the other day on a patient with such and such and this is how they treated that patient. Not a violation in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)