Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Re: Insurance transcription - Done

Posted: Jan 18th, 2021 - 3:07 pm In Reply to: Insurance transcription - Wondering

I mostly transcribe auto insurance interviews for car accident claims for a very large insurance company. We also occasionally get homeowner and renter insurance claims for things like break-ins, house fires, and theft, but it's mostly (almost all) auto insurance claim interviews. The insurance adjuster interviews the claimant about the accident they were involved in and they also interview witnesses to accidents. It's very interesting work and I enjoy logging on to work every day. The jobs are long and are usually anywhere between 100 and 200 lines each (sometimes even a bit more), so I usually have no problems doing anywhere between 1500 and 2000 lines per day. I currently make 9 cpl and am very happy with my job. It was a much needed change for me after being so burnt out on MT with how awful the industry has become over the years and having to work all day and night just to make $75-80 per day. I just couldn't do it anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)