Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I have it...no problems - sleepymt

Posted: Oct 26th, 2020 - 11:34 pm In Reply to: Ivanti and antivirus - MLS

I used it for 5 years at MModal/Aquity on their company computer. It was fine. No issues. I now use it for another company on my own computer. It didn't take up a lot of space. It runs fine. When they installed it, I had to be there to allow them to load it and asked a lot of questions about it. I watched what was loaded and what wasn't. (The company I work for did not install all the components that Ivanti suggests...the company chooses what they want installed but you can see it and/or ask about it).

I haven't had a single problem with it. I'm not being watched. I'm not on metrics. No one is using my information without my permission. I can also withdraw that permission at any time. My passwords have not been compromised.

I upload/download whatever I want without any trouble. Nothing is opened on my computer unless I open it.

I didn't have to renew my antivirus, which was nice, because this works fine. I hear a lot of negativity and problems with it but my experience with Ivanti has been free of any issues or concerns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)