Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Just reading your post - former MT

Posted: Oct 24th, 2020 - 2:03 pm In Reply to: Ivanti - I just did it

was a great eye opener of just how much preparation it would take to ever go back again to MT work. I've been away for about a year, and every now and then I wonder how it would be to try it again...But, then the reality of what it would cost to set up my work space with computer(s), etc., only makes me see dollar signs all over the place. I'd like to be able to say that at least with a job those costs would be quickly paid off, but I don't think that's very realistic given the low pay most companies are sticking to now and some trying to get away with lowering rates even more.

If things were different with the industry in terms of pay and better working conditions, I would do exactly what you've done to protect your own personal computer, etc. That's very smart!! Thanks!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)