Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 51)

Sorry too - Another PS EX

Posted: Sep 17th, 2020 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: Sorry to hear that. - Ex-Proscript MT

I worked for this company for almost a year and it was a nightmare and the work was so up and down, I could not do it any longer. No communication, QA from hell, horrible pay, along with all of the other devil companies out there, and the list goes on and to add insult to injury, one day I logged on and couldn't and found out I had been let go, due to poor production rate! Go figure that one. No work, where could I go to produce?

I was happy about that though, as I had secured another job and was only working part time and they just helped me along with my decision to leave. I thought I would just hang in long enough to make a few extra bucks, but it wasn't worth it. None of these companies are worth it. They all just take and take from us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)