Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: I think it is DBP Solutions.. (Views: 54)

don't go through AAOMCP (review) - AAOMCP

Posted: Aug 20th, 2020 - 8:02 pm

I don't recommend training through Compliant Coding Systems aka AAOMCP aka American Association of Medical Coding Professionals.  Doug Palmer does not keep his word.  I'm a lifetime member.  I've tried to access older materials that I supposedly have lifetime access to, spoke to him on the phone and through text, and he never came through.  Blames his old age or something.  

I would never trust his offerings again since likely they won't last and you won't get an announcement as to why.  It seems a bother for him to keep up on just the one weekly webinar.  He posts on Facebook about new content but won't tell lifer's how to access it or when we can.  Apparently you have to contact him directly and hope he remembers with his old age to set you up.

He's snarky and puts you down and gaslights you, not remembering his annoucements of things to come that never materalize, these grand plans and new webinar series starting very soon, so keep an eye on your inbox and especially that darned spam/junk folder which swallows all the emails from him you were supposed to get.

His  training offerings keep changing and you don't get the access to what you signed up for.  If you cared for CEUs for AAPC and that was a selling point, you're out of luck as he's broken off with AAPC and started his own certification program with more fees and its own CEUs.  I'm sure this new venture will be a success despite the successful repeated hacker attacks on his website and software glitches that never end and his own empty promises.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)