Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Please let me know - thought about it

Posted: Aug 12th, 2020 - 11:50 pm In Reply to: Net Transcripts - sm

Yes, less than 48 hours later they emailed me telling me they wouldn't hold my application open since I didn't answer. I thought "hmmm, must be a problem with them". Why would you go out of your way to push someone into immediate response? They gave me something to read that was lengthy and required thought also. They require you get an EIN, S Corp or LLC, and then something about doing reports they get paid for to prove yourself or something that I never finished going over.

I ran into one company that was surprised when I questioned the way they did their dictations and he finally said, "You seem to be saying I don't know what I'm doing. Well, most people are grateful to find a job with the market being what it is." You don't want to work for someone like this.

NetTranscripts closed my application a few days later when I didn't respond fast enough for them. Realize, that there is no need to send out an email to someone telling them "you are going to close" their application because they didn't answer you or that "you did close their application" unless you want people who are desperate and afraid they won't get a job or some other odd reason. You just move onto those who do respond.

I just had a gut feeling. Be careful, I'm telling you, with this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)