Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

Nuance owned - EMDAT users

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2020 - 2:28 pm In Reply to: SLACK BOARD - Jaggar

Any company that uses Emdat/eScription is Nuance owned and yes I do believe the work is juggled and wait until they bust you for "cherry picking." Wow, what a laugh that is. We are on our own and can work when we want. They make so many demands on their MTs and we don't have a say in anything. Just shut up and type is the motto of these companies.

This IC business is for the birds. They could at least make their MTs statutory. They want it all and I finally had to quit. I got so tired of the nitpicking, inconsistent QA, dictators all over the place, filling in dmeos for no pay and so on. Nuance and MM have taken over and other than a few others, it is not pretty.

I found another company, but unfortunately another Nuance clone, but I learned my lesson. I do what I can when I want to and watch out for "red flags." If I see them, I stay clear and maybe cut back for a couple of days. This job is only supplemental and I have to keep reminding myself of that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)