Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Negative - Nancy response.

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2020 - 1:15 pm In Reply to: Reply to Amanda - MT with VDI

I do not believe telling the truth and not sugar-coating things is being a negative Nancy. Of course, any poster is welcome to try VDI or do anything they would like with the information provided.

However, I will state the truth and that is as of late Nuance has asked their VDI Vendors such as Precision to use Fiesa which is how they grade your reports for QA purposes. So, you may not work for Precision and you may work for another vendor or you may not have had a negative experience with Fiesa. Some of us have, and some of us, unfortunately, did not even realize this was happening until receiving an e-mail one day that we could no longer type on an account due to Fiesa errors.

So, I think that telling the truth and stating experiences is a good thing and not being negative at all.

Glad you've have no issues or problems. Yes, you do need a computer with a lot of memory and I would suggest putting nothing personal on there because when the techs come on, they poke around at everything and can see everything. So, if that is an expense you want to take on for 4 cpl and Fiesa QA quality audits, go for it!

I've had technical issues and I do have plenty of space, but sometimes it is the VDI itself that is lacking, but the IT in India that work for Nuance will tell you it is your computer or your internet or your modem or your PC. I just wanted to put that out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)