Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

For most people it's a nightmare and here's why....sm - Just me

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2020 - 6:13 am In Reply to: VDI - Amanda

First off if you don't have an expensive computer you will have to buy one because the goobers at Nuance mandate you have to have expensive crap even though you log into their antique Windows 7 computers. Then the biggest issue is slowness. I've worked with VDI at other places and NEVER have had it as slow as it is with them. For example, before VDI going in/out of reports took just a couple of seconds and adding CC's instant menu access. Once VDI came it's good luck to take a coffee break. Every single report. Takes 1-2 minutes if you're lucky to upload/download reports and heaven forbid you have a dictator that has CC's - it takes over a minute for EACH one for that menu to open up to add. Extremely frustrating if it's a short report with 6 CC's! I ended up quitting a few weeks ago as I couldn't afford to keep sitting around losing money on their crap - and their IT department ALWAYS blames your internet - even when you show them how fast the software works outside of VDI and the second you turn on VDI it gets very very slow. I've heard very few people have good results with it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • VDI - Amanda (Views: 677, 2020-06-02, 2:03 am)
    • For most people it's a nightmare and here's why....sm - Just me
      • VDI - Horrible stuff (Views: 507, 2020-06-02, 9:46 am)
    • It is very - slow. (Views: 511, 2020-06-02, 11:29 am)
    • Reply to Amanda - MT with VDI (Views: 565, 2020-06-02, 10:20 pm)
      • Negative - Nancy response. (Views: 505, 2020-06-03, 1:15 pm)