Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

It is very - slow.

Posted: Jun 2nd, 2020 - 11:29 am In Reply to: VDI - Amanda

MT in and of itself is actually not a good way to make any money. It's mostly IC work, which they don't pay you well enough for all the added things you must comply with before even entering the report itself. All companies are the same, no matter which platform they use. They only want you when it's convenient for them and they do not care if you do without work/lines/income. They only care about lining their own pockets on your hard work/and mostly unpaid work, i.e., cc's, lengthy account specs, computer issues, etc.

VDI is very slow. My fingers work way faster and I lose money every single day.

Get an education or apply for jobs outside of MT altogether. None of it is worth it unless, of course, you're only looking to make a little extra cash.

Others will say they make great money and don't use VDI. They are either doing a very old account or they work night and day and/or they are pets and get very easy work and do not have to do a new dictator every single day.

Get out while you can and don't even consider VDI; it's not worth your time, money, or effort.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)