Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Where do you get your wrong information?SM - LongTimeKSMT

Posted: Jun 1st, 2020 - 8:05 pm In Reply to: Do not drink all the Flavor-Aid - Sam

The bankruptcy for their other company was finished last year and had nothing to do with Keystrokes. It was a Chapter 11 reorganization and was finalized last year.

They are not selling any other house. They only own their house and one other and they are not selling it. I looked it up. It says not for sale.

The rumors here are rampant. Now that everyone is paid, there has to be more rumors to start, so go ahead and spread the lies.

I like working at KS. Was I happy with late checks? No, but I knew it would get straightened out at some point. I love my accounts. I'm left alone for the most part to do my work in peace. I get a higher rate than other companies offer, and there is a lot of work all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)