Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They have us right where they wanted us. - Workingmt

Posted: May 26th, 2020 - 10:33 am

Just as I predicted, already asking for extra hours after they made way too many Part-time and made every one take off yesterday.  I know that I will be ridiculed for saying this, but PLEASE, if you can at all, DO NOT WORK EXTRA if you were forced to go part-time.  That is exactly what they want.  Let the work get out of hand and make them NEED US back full-time again.  My plan is to refuse any extra work.  If the work is truly back, then give us full-time again with our benefits.  

This is our opportunity to make them appreciate us for what we are, the heart of the company.  I know there are MTs that will take the work because they truly need the income, but I am begging anyone who can't who has been reduced to part-time to make them take us back full-time.  

Dislike away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)