Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yes it is an option - Workingmt

Posted: May 26th, 2020 - 6:15 pm In Reply to: I don’t understand - Must be nice to have this option

I do not quality for unemployment and never did because this company chose to put me to part-time instead of laying me off. Every state is different and in my state, I do NOT qualify for unemployment. I do NOT have to take the offer as it is optional, and as far as I'm concerned, any part-timer who takes this EXTRA work is hurting the full-time people also, as they ALWAYS expect the part-time people to work extra for NO BENEFITS, NO BONUSES, etc. Full-timers are NOT allowed overtime, and the list goes on and on. Years ago, we were offered bonuses galore to catch up work because they valued us to no end. So, NO I will not work extra, CALL ME BACK TO FULL-TIME. Am I lucky I have a job? Depends on how you look at it. People are making over 800 dollars a week which is WAY more than I made even full time, and why would any of them want to go back to work? The whole system is totally screwed up. Yes, I will work my hours and I love my job, but it does NOT give them the right to treat us like second hand citizens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)