Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

burnt out - jes

Posted: May 11th, 2020 - 1:35 pm

I've been in the process of studying to become a medical assistant to move away from this field, and I was just a few weeks into my externship before it was suspended because of the pandemic. I've had a foot out the door for months and now I'm having to stick around for quite a bit longer than anticipated. Work sucks. When I actually have work it's either ESL dictators or mumbly dictators or dictators who waste my time dictating punctuation (let me do my job please ffs) or dictators who dictate more than half of their document before mentioning "oh yeah, transcriptionist, you should be filling this out on my ____ standard" which without fail becomes an overcomplicated mess. I just want to hulk out and throw my desk out the window. 

I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship that I am unable to escape. We deserve to be treated like humans and paid what we are worth. I'm just so tired of this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • burnt out - jes (Views: 823, 2020-05-11, 1:35 pm)
    • I feel ya - Ash (Views: 522, 2020-05-11, 4:26 pm)