Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

Burnt out too - MT 4 ever

Posted: May 11th, 2020 - 7:24 pm In Reply to: burnt out - jes

I took a PT job 2 days a week and did MT work as well. I took a 3rd day today, due to someone quitting, just so I don't rely on MT work any longer. I will hang in for a while and do the minimum, I don't want to depend on the money, not that I ever could really.

Don't despair, you will be able to get back to work outside of your home, things are opening up and you can leave this more than dead end job behind.

I agree wholly with what you said about the dictations, horrible and the QA and the problems with VDI and no taxes, no raises, no incentive, no nothing. Just bust your butt for 4 cpl and be happy you work at home! No way. I am so over that. I need a job I can rely on, taxes taken out, if there is downtime, I am still paid, Xmas bonus, interaction with people which was never a big deal to me, but working at home, gets really old. You are chained to that computer. Big deal you can work in your pajamas. You end up being in them at 4 in the afternoon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • burnt out - jes (Views: 823, 2020-05-11, 1:35 pm)
    • I feel ya - Ash (Views: 521, 2020-05-11, 4:26 pm)
    • Burnt out too - MT 4 ever