Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Precision - No UE taxes paid

Posted: Mar 29th, 2020 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: Precision - Still there, but not working

Again, this where these companies get away with murder. They don't take out taxes, do not contribute to UE, do not provide equipment, we do it all for next to nothing pay and abuse. I wonder if Nuance even has any MTs left working for them, because they were employees, same with MM. These companies don't care a bit about their MTs, just want the money and we are the chumps who provide a much better living for them, than we have. I am hoping this is the end of my career as an MT. I can hardly stand it. The only good thing, it is supplement when I have nothing else to do. I treat them, like they treat me, no regard whatsoever for them. Just do what I can and I do it well, that's enough from me as far as I am concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)