Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No work at Precision - Announcement today

Posted: Mar 27th, 2020 - 1:25 pm In Reply to: There is no work - sm

So this statement was sent out about all the errors being made by MLS/QA and how each and every MT will be contacted who fall into the category and if you don't respond and find out what you are doing wrong and how to correct it, you will be terminated. I did not receive anything, but then again, I have not been working and I am thinking this may be most of the straight typing accounts, which I am not on nor do I want to be. According to the owner, with all the time on our hands, we should be diligent in checking our reports and CPs. Yay, more free work so Precision can look good.

I am just going to stay away for awhile and not even bother checking in, because the few times that I have, there is no work and like the other post said, the jobs disappear in a matter of minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)