Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

There is no work - sm

Posted: Mar 26th, 2020 - 2:26 pm In Reply to: Precision - Any work coming in

Did you see the latest there? The owner is concerned about quality and losing the work to other vendors. Meanwhile, you see MTs on there clearing 12 reports in 10 minutes. The numbers are posted, and the next thing you know, the account is cleared. I highly doubt you're blocked because you're part-time. There's no such thing there. They don't do schedules and there is nothing to fulfill hourly or production, so that's not the case.

Also, I have tested and asked other vendors that have Nuance accounts and they are on a hiring freeze due to low work. There is just nothing to do with so many MTs looking and the workload is so small due to the virus.

If anything, check your Fiesa and see how you're doing quality wise, and also check your e-mail because they are taking MTs off the accounts if their scores are low. That's the only thing I can think of that could happen. Check your spam e-mail. Maybe you're missing something.

By the way, dinnertime and into the later evening as well as overnight, you can grab some lines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)