Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Reply - Where I live

Posted: Mar 24th, 2020 - 3:07 pm In Reply to: What's happening to those people - anon

The providers where I live are still seeing people with urgent issues such as chemo, dialysis therapy. I’m in physical therapy and not to the point in my treatment that I can skip, and they’re open for immediate needs. They don’t keep anyone in the waiting room and use private therapy rooms, disinfecting everything with bleach after every person, only letting 10 people in the gym at the same time. Primary care is set up for telephone triage and video conferencing, and anything that can wait is being rescheduled. Everyone’s workload is down in ambulatory care due to all the cancellations and the hospital docs probably aren’t dictating much due to being so busy. Hopefully it will pick up for you soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)