Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Team supervisors should share not hog the work...sm - Venting

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2020 - 5:26 am

The company I work with has 4 of us that work on 1 small account.  Both days this weekend there were times I'd see up to 12 reports on the system.  The system we use only allows 1 report to be downloaded at a time.  I would get "no jobs"  Upon asking the team supervisor what was up the response was "I routed them to myself.  I really need to get my line counts."  Are you frickin' kidding me?  I'm a single parent who RARELY gets any child support as bum ex constantly changes jobs to avoid paying and yet TS has a spouse she was bragging is getting a lot of OT hours because of their job being in an area that is working extra during this virus crap.  That's just not right.  I fired off an e-mail to the owner last night and I hope to heck that she makes this person behave and be fair!!!  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)