Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You lost me at "benefit - during this crisis."

Posted: Mar 18th, 2020 - 2:03 pm In Reply to: It is up to the individual to ask that - status be investigated

I have no idea what that's about, and I have no intention of "benefit during this crisis." Who talks like that??

I've always recognized that determining status is up to the individual. I have been collecting this information for quite a while. I want them to have everything they might need.

I also know that some out there are claiming that the IRS flags for one 1099 during an entire year, or for series of single 1099s for the same person from the same company. That claim makes sense to me. Then again, I'm not a government drone.

How "enough of us" will be deemed employees vs. ICs if "enough of us" don't pony up and submit SS-8s or simply write with our information. Guess it's easier to moan and complain and hope to "benefit during this crisis."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)