Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree. - sm

Posted: Feb 25th, 2020 - 8:40 pm In Reply to: One Doctor? Clinic Only? - One Could Do That, But...

You would have to not have to look up cc's or have a different dictators. The platform matters, too. I was making loads of money in 2006 before EMR. We had it made in the shade. I never saw it coming and have been trying to hold on since. I keep telling hubby this job has become a hobby more than a bread maker. I personally feel like I'm working for free with these line rates and pages and pages of specs and hopping from account to account. And then, they keep making changes to those... It just never ends.

Oh, and I sure miss the days when the doctors I worked for locally actually appreciated me, cared about me and gave me bonuses and always thanked me. They would also jump through hoops if I needed a favor for a family member or even just simple advise. They really made me feel needed and the intelligence it takes to do this job was respected.

I think I'd rather just go work in a bakery or flower shop. I'm just so tired of this nonsense.

I've come to realize, no one cares. Think about it. EMR was supposed to help with doctor hopping by patients. Nope, that didn't work. EMR was supposed to save trees. Nope, they still have things faxed and then scan the paper into the EMR and then it goes to the shredder. And don't get me started on the errors made and having to look at the back of my doctor's head half my visit because he's busy typing. He's really a great doctor though. He's one of the few, I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)