Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's not fast... - MT2

Posted: Feb 18th, 2020 - 5:43 pm In Reply to: Reminds Me of Roadrunner - Meh

I consider any hour where I do less than 250 LPH as unsatisfactory. I consider any hour where I do more than 350 LPH to be great. I do have one occasional account where I hit 450 lines per hour because all the doctors use the same ROS and PE over and over again. I use a text expander that I've been adding entries to for years, and that allows me to type at least 30 minutes of dictation per hour.

I know there are people out there who try to transcribe without using a text expander. I have no idea why anyone would do that. It's pretty much impossible to type more than 200 LPH without one. But after all these years, I can't believe the number of transcriptionists out there who are still unwilling to double their salary because they aren't interested in learning to use a text expander.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)