Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

samehere - SSDD

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 9:41 am In Reply to: TTS hiring - beware, constant NJA - sm

In the last month, I had 2 days when I did not run out of work during shift. And then in the evening, that stupid SOS email hits. Sometimes I even get calls after my shift. No way. I wish everyone would stop responding to those emails and just work within their shift. They would then have to actually work on staffing requirements and not depend on MTs being on-call 24/7. Especially for minimum wage!

Are your days like mine?
Working my normal shift. Then a document dump happens and SOS email shows up saying please, please, please, we're begging you to hop on and even doing 1 job will help our horrible situation and we are drowning in work! Then, maybe an hour or so later, I'm suddenly NJA. And the SOS is still in effect. I send my email noting my NJA status and not 3 minutes later, I get an email saying the SOS is cancelled and thanking everyone who came on to help. Now I'm NJA for the rest of my shift.

I'm pulling what's left of my hair out at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)