Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

The problem I had with them is they would never tell you - up front what states they hire from. SM

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 9:15 am In Reply to: Mobile Assistant, Inc - Bobbie

Their career page states "We only hire employees in states where Mobile Assistant is registered for business operations."

I tried to find out exactly which states they hire from, what's the problem with coming right out and saying that or putting the names of the states in their hiring posts or on the website?

No. They play games and insist you send them a resume first... the woman who was apparently an office manager at the time I wanted to apply was very rude and abrupt, as well as demeaning when I tried to ask. She simply repeated that I should send a resume and laughed at my questions. I thought she was a real "sandy place by the oceanfront."

Why should I waste my time and effort on a good cover letter and even sending a letter and resume if I don't know if I would even be in a state where they hire from?

If they're that rude and disrespectful to someone inquiring about a job, I hate to even consider working for them. Plus, I find after some research, the owner seems to be a real 'rose thorn'.

If any MTSO can't treat potential employees or contractor with even minimal respect, then that's not someone I want to work for. I don't care how many fluffed up testimonials are on their website.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)