Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My experience with MA - Anon

Posted: Feb 19th, 2020 - 8:22 am In Reply to: Mobile Assistant, Inc - Bobbie

I work there now and, for me, it's 100% better than medical. Mine is financial transcription and 95% of my dictators are American, so no Indian doctors spewing lab results at 90 miles an hour while eating and people laughing in the background. It can be depressing, however, listening to the clients saying they have more money than they can spend. Must be nice. :) As for the people at the company, I have never had a problem with anyone. You can set your schedule for whenever you want, you just have to stick to it. Not unreasonable. I do straight typing, no VR (yet). Pay has always been on time and it's just about the same as all the transcription companies, but the more you type, the more you get paid, obviously. I almost always have work, especially at the beginning of the year through tax time. Usually, the only time it's slow is around the holidays, just like everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)